We all use Suavecita Pomade for our hair, but have you thought to use it in your eyebrows? Probably not right? Creative makeup artist Jessica Hertz aka @babyjaymakeup uses our pomade to set her eyebrow hair in place. She uses a small amount prior to putting her daily tinted eyebrow product on. It’s a fast and effective way to keep your unruly hairs in place.
- Using the end of your eyebrow brush, dip a small amount into your Suavecita Pomade can.
- Lightly go over your eyebrow hair and brush it using a spooley.
- Let the Pomade sit for a minute or so, as the product is wet.
- Using your preferred eyebrow product, create your outline and shape. Fill in any gaps in your eyebrows as needed.
- Use a foundation or concealer to clean up any imperfections around the eyebrows.
- Voila! You got your eyebrows set in place with your pomade and product. Those brows won’t be sticking up any time after that.