Our good friend Cassiee recently put together a short video highlighting some styling tips using our Suavecita line. She is local to us and proud supporter of our products. We are a fan of her just as much as she is of us. She is a make-up artist extraordinaire and releases Youtube videos showcasing her talent. Cassiee also has a great Instagram which highlights her work. Her work is truly something special.
Here is a step by step of what Cassiee is doing in the video:
1. Start your look with freshly washed hair.
2. Add two pumps of Suavecita Argan Silkening Serum onto your ends.
3. Blow dry roughly, doesn't need to be perfect since it'll be curled afterwards.
4. Once hair is dry, spray the Suavecita Grooming Spray over all the hair for a longer lasting curl.
5. Use a 1 1/2 Curling wand to achieve looser waves.
6. Section off the top of your hair and work your way up.
7. Wrap each strand around your wand going the away from the face.
8. Using a backcombing brush, tease the crown and sides for volume.
9. Use the Suavecita Hairspray to mist your overall hairstyle.
10. Scoop out a bit of Suavecita Pomade and rub it into fingers. Go over any fly-aways or hairline to smooth.
We couldn’t be any more excited of the work she has done and that hair, amazing! We want to extend a big thanks to Cassiee for the support! She did a great job. Be sure to follow her Instagram and Youtube channel. They are both amazing!