Breakfast at Tiffany's Hair Tutorial
In 1961, Audrey Hepburn made her signature as a classy and elegant woman in her big movie hit ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s.’ We can all remember her iconic visit to the Tiffany’s store where she wears a black straight lined satin gown with a beautiful low-cut back, which was worn with long black satin gloves, large tortoiseshell sunglasses and Tiffany’s pearls. Her hairstyle was something to admire aside from the fashion. In that scene she had highlights, with a short fringe and a fun French twist with a bedazzled tiara!
You will need:
To achieve the Holly Go-lightly look, start by:
- Start by focusing on the crown and creating a round stable platform for your tiara to sit on.
- Smooth out the area that was backcombed with your rat-tail comb.
- Pin back the hair that was just worked on with bobby pins.
- With your bangs or layers that are left over in the front area can be draped in a nicely manner and pinned with the rest.
- With the hair underneath the crown that has not been touched will become a French twist.
- Comb all the hair creating a sleek surface to begin to twirl your pony tail inward (away from the face.)
- Keep twisting and going in an upward position and lock in with bobby pins.
- Smooth the surface using Suavecita Pomade to tame any fly aways or frizz.
- Lock in this updo using the Suavecita Firm Hold Hairspray for assurance.
- Place your tiara in the front section that was first back combed and tada you have the Breakfast at Tiffany’s hairstyle!